Dessert came from Kneader's Bakery. This Key Lime
pie is a little tart and not too sweet as often is the
problem when eating this kind of pie.
Next, we left for a place called, Caputo. I ordered
an Italian sandwich with one side of the
bread soaked in Balsamic vinegar and the other side
covered with red roasted peppers.
I know this might come as a shock........but Darvin
ordered his basic turkey sandwich........He did leave
his comfort zone just a little, when he ventured next
door to order fries from the Belgium waffle house to
go along with his sandwich. Gotta love that man!
I call this place Little Italy. We are close
enough to walk here from our apartment.
At Caputo's you will find a restaurant......
Deli, and store full of anything Italian you
could ever want. Near the cash register
they sell a large selection of fine chocolates
from around the world. I traveled through
the store tasting the forty brands of olive
oil or Balsamic vinegars in any flavor one
might like. Yum....yum......yum!
They even offer cooking classes on
preparing Italian foods. Their meat
cases are full of items I have never even
heard of. Next time you come to
visit, I'll take you here, but not if your
intentions are ordering a turkey
sandwich.
No comments:
Post a Comment