Darvin and I were laying in bed reading a book and he
said, "Wouldn't you like one of my Life Savers Mint?"
I said, "Not really cause I don't like those candy."
However, to please him I took one out of bag,
unwrapped it and popped it into my mouth.
.......................The next night Darvin says,
"Would you like another candy?" I replied, "Not
really, but if you give me one.....don't give me one like
I ate last night with the center filled in and no hole in
the middle of the life saver."
Darvin jumped out of bed and had this terrible look on
his face. "Rese," he said....."They are having a contest
and if you find the candy with the hole filled in, it is
worth $10,000. You ate the winner!" You know
you can only laugh, because I really hate those
candies........$10,000 or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment