Monday, February 28, 2011

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY????

Today we find out if Marsh and Krissy are going to
have???........... GOT MILK?..... GOT A GIRL & A BOY?
GOT TWIN BOYS?.....................GOT TWIN GIRLS?
DAD AND I ARE VOTING IT WILL BE
ONE BOY AND ONE GIRL COMING
TO THEIR FAMILY?
Elder Boyd K. Packer said:
"Years ago I visited a school in Albuquerque.
The teacher told me about a youngster who
brought a kitten to class. As you can imagine,
that disrupted everything. She had him
hold the kitten up in front of the children.
It went well until one of the children asked,
"Is this a boy kitty or a girl kitty?"
Not wanting to get into that lesson, the
teacher said, "It doesn't matter. It's just
a kitty." But they persisted. Finally, one
boy raised his hand and said, "I know how
you can tell." Resigned to face it, the
teacher said, "How can you tell?" And
the student answered, "You can vote
on it!" Now what is your vote?

No comments: