At the funeral of Jeffrey Young.....his daughter told this
story: "My father took me Swan hunting one day and
just he and I scouted the area looking for Swans.
Finally, my Father saw 2 beautiful Swans, and told me
to stay put. He then proceeded to crawl about 300
feet to get closer to his prey. After 30 minutes of this,
I heard a gun shot once, than again. Fairly soon after
that my Father came over to where I was at. I asked
him did he get a Swan? He said I shot this beautiful
swan and his head came off....then I quickly took one
more shot and knocked the head off of the other Swan.
My Dad continued....It was at this point, I head a voice
yell, "Hay buddy, those are my decoys you are
shooting!".................My Dad turned to me and said,
"Don't you ever tell anyone, for the rest of your life,
I did this." As soon as my Dad and I got home from
our trip, I called everyone I knew."
No comments:
Post a Comment