One night after a very long day on the square, we
arrive home around 9:15 from work. We check our
mail box and there is a letter from Kiersten Moore.
She sent us money and told us to buy something
we would like. Elder Moore looked at me and I
looked at him, and we decided to head for the local
Crown Hamburger restaurant for a very late night
snack. Thanks, Kiersten!
I would like to point out that our condiment is ketchup
not Utah Fry Sauce. We refuse to come to the dark
side just yet.
1 comment:
I must say I am a little disappointed...fry sauce is the best thing ever and how other states haven't picked up on it besides Utah and Idaho...I have no idea and will never understand! Oh...you just made me so homesick. ;-) We love and miss you!!! (even if you don't believe in fry sauce.)
Post a Comment