
Our first P-Day (preparation day) we spend
having lunch with Dee. Her school is only
30 minutes from our apartment. Dee is
introducing us to the local restaurants. Yum!
I highly recommend the Mango Salsa. If I
wasn't a missionary, I would dance on the table.
This week we tried Five Guys and Fries. The
fries were hot and delicious, and the buns
yummy! It is a good thing we walk lots of
miles everyday. Dee could eat all she wanted
as she just finished running a 1/2 marathon
in Cedar City last weekend. She ran thirty
minutes faster than her best time. Her next
1/2 marathon is Halloween weekend. I was
going to run that with her. Who could have
guessed I'd be on my mission at that
time? Not, me!
1 comment:
Hey I did not see a missionary tag. So can you not wear it on P-days? Just Curious... Also love that Brown Jacket. Very sharp.
Post a Comment